The STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 (SensorTile.box) is a ready-to-use wireless IoT and wearable sensor box kit designed to help simplify app development based on remote motion and environmental sensor data.
The kit firmware provides a range of development modes: from Entry Mode for developers with little or no programming skills, to Pro Mode where users can load custom firmware on the SensorTile.box STM32 microcontroller.
The STSW-MKSBOX1_BL firmware allows you to restore the ability to upgrade firmware over the air (FOTA) in the event that FOTA functionality is overwritten or deleted due to a custom firmware upload.
- Restores FOTA functionality deleted by custom firmware.
- Requires the following:
- STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 (SensorTile.box) board
- Mini USB B to USB-B cable
- Micro USB-B to USB-B cable
- ST-LINK/V2 programmer with correct driver installed on PC
- STM32 ST-LINK Utility (STSW-LINK004) software installed on PC
- Smartphone with ST BLE Sensor app installed
- JTAG adapter board V1.0: adapter from JTAG20 to STDC14 connector
- Flat cable to connect JTAG adapter to SensorTile.box
- BLEFOTA_BL.bin firmware file
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|
Recommended for you
Latest from ST
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description ST-LINK/V2 ST ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger/programmer for STM8 and STM32Part Number
ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger/programmer for STM8 and STM32
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description STSW-LINK004 ST STM32 ST-LINK utility STSW-LINK007 ST ST-LINK, ST-LINK/V2, ST-LINK/V2-1, STLINK-V3 boards firmware upgrade STSW-LINK008 ST ST-LINK/V2-1 USB driver on Windows Vista, 7 and 8 STSW-LINK009 ST ST-LINK, ST-LINK/V2, ST-LINK/V2-1 USB driver signed for Windows7, Windows8, Windows10