The STSW-PMIC1GUI graphical user interface is used to monitor and configure the main parameters of the STPMIC1 power management IC (PMIC) embedded on the STEVAL-PMIC1K1 kit evaluation board. It also provides an easy and intuitive means to set up the NVM parameters of the PMIC.
An interface board supplied with the STEVAL-PMIC1K1 kit is used to establish communication between the STPMIC1 device on the evaluation board and a PC via USB.
The GUI is compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10. No specific third-party software is needed.
- Configuration of STPMIC1 parameters
- Monitoring of STPMIC1 parameters
- Access to NVM parameters
- Access to Fault and Event history
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|