The STSW-S2LP-SFX-DK is an evaluation SW package for SigFox networking with the S2-LP high performance, ultra-low power RF transceiver. It is designed to operate in the majority of radio configuration zones (RCZ) described by SigFox.
The STSW-S2LP-SFX-DK SW package supports the STEVAL-FKI868V1 and STEVAL-FKI915V1 kit platforms available on corresponding web pages. It provides an S2-LP SigFox library with a complete set of APIs to develop embedded applications.
The S2-LP - SigFox Demo GUI PC application provides an interactive interface to transmit messages to the SigFox network and program the ST STEVAL-FKI nodes with the SigFox ID to ready the node for network communication.
- S2-LP - SigFox Demo GUI PC application with graphical user interface
- ST-SigFox library API for S2-LP
- Sample embedded application provided
- SDK Eval NUCLEO-L1 low level API to manage the motherboard (NUCLEO-STM32L1) interfacing with the S2-LP daughterboard
- STM32L1 HAL driver (STM32Cube)
- Drivers for PC (USB Virtual COM + mass storage)