The STSW-S2LP-SFX-DK is an evaluation SW package for Sigfox networking with the S2-LP high performance, ultra-low power RF transceiver. It is designed to operate in the majority of radio configuration zones (RCZ) described by Sigfox.
The STSW-S2LP-SFX-DK SW package supports the STEVAL-FKI868V2, STEVAL-FKI915V1, STEVAL-IDB007V2, STEVAL-IDB008V2, STEVAL-FKI001V1 and X-NUCLEO-S286A1 kit platforms and Sigfox Monarch Reference Design (see the shematic under the resources tab in S2-LP product folder).
It provides an S2-LP Sigfox library with a complete set of APIs to develop embedded applications.
The S2-LP - Sigfox Demo GUI PC application provides an interactive interface to transmit messages to the Sigfox network and program the STEVAL-FKI nodes with the Sigfox ID to set the node for network communication.
- S2-LP - Sigfox Demo GUI PC application with graphical user interface
- ST-Sigfox library API for S2-LP
- Sample embedded applications provided
- SDK Eval NUCLEO-L0/L1/F0/F4 low level API to manage the motherboard (NUCLEO-STM32L0/L1/F0/F4) interfacing with the S2-LP daughterboard
- STM32L0/L1/F0/F4 HAL driver (STM32Cube)
- Support for STEVAL-IBD007V2, STEVAL-IDB008V2, STEVAL-FKI001V1 and Monarch Reference Design evaluation boards
- Drivers for PC (USB Virtual COM + mass storage)
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|