AlgoBuilder is a graphical design application to build and use algorithms.
It quickly elaborates prototypes of applications for STM32 microcontrollers and MEMS sensors, including already existing algorithms (i.e. sensor fusion or pedometer), user-defined data processing blocks and additional functionalities.
The application eases the process of implementing proof of concept using a graphical interface without writing the code.
AlgoBuilder reuses previously defined blocks, combines multiple designs in a single project and visualizes data using Unicleo-GUI in real time using plot and display.
AlgoBuilder utilizes the STM32 ODE (Open Development Environment) ecosystem which combines hardware like STM32 Nucleo boards (NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG), X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 expansion board and software (STM32 HAL drivers, BSP structure, low and high-level sensor drivers) and Unicleo-GUI.
- Simple graphical design of algorithms (drag and drop, connect, set properties, build, upload)
- Wide range of function blocks available in libraries, including motion sensor algorithms (sensor fusion, gyroscope, magnetometer calibration and pedometer, for example)
- Building function blocks
- Automatic validation of design rules
- C code generation from the graphical design
- Use of external compilers (System Workbench for STM32, IAR EWARM, Keil µVision®)
- Generated firmware output displayed through Unicleo-GUI
- Open XML format for function blocks and design storage
- Support for NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG with connected X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 expansion board and SensorTile STEVAL-STLKT01V1
- Network updates with automatic notification of new releases
- Free user-friendly licensing terms