The STSW-SPIN3202 firmware package is a library for STSPIN32F0/STSPIN32F0A implementing six-step driving for three-phase permanent magnet (PMSM) and brushless DC (BLDC) motors.
Together with the STEVAL-SPIN3202 evaluation board, it allows the evaluation of the STSPIN32F0/STSPIN32F0A systems-in-package for six-step applications.
The firmware supports both sensorless (Back EMF sensing) and sensored (Hall-effect sensors) controls.
- Six-step driving (trapezoidal)
- Speed loop in voltage mode and current mode control
- Sensorless driving with Back EMF sensing during ON and OFF phases
- Hall-effect based feedback
- Designed for the STEVAL-SPIN3202 evaluation board
- Embedded communication through serial interface
- Based on the HAL libraries for STM32
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|
Recommended for you
Latest from ST
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 ST Digital MEMS microphones acquisition and processing software expansion for STM32CubePart Number
Digital MEMS microphones acquisition and processing software expansion for STM32Cube