The STSW-SPIN3202 firmware package is a library for STSPIN32F0/STSPIN32F0A implementing six-step driving for three-phase permanent magnet (PMSM) and brushless DC (BLDC) motors.
Together with the STEVAL-SPIN3202 evaluation board, it allows the evaluation of the STSPIN32F0/STSPIN32F0A systems-in-package for six-step applications.
The firmware supports both sensorless (Back EMF sensing) and sensored (Hall-effect sensors) controls.
- Six-step driving (trapezoidal)
- Speed loop in voltage mode and current mode control
- Sensorless driving with Back EMF sensing during ON and OFF phases
- Hall-effect based feedback
- Designed for the STEVAL-SPIN3202 evaluation board
- Embedded communication through serial interface
- Based on the HAL libraries for STM32
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|