The STSW-M24SR001 package contains all source files to compile firmware for theM24SR-DISCOVERY board.
The software includes drivers for M24SR devices (ISO14443 A dynamic tag), running on STM32F103 microcontrollers.
It is built on top of STM32 standard library software technology and is an example of the capabilities of the M24SR products in dynamic tag mode.
- I2C driver to communicate between STM32 microcontrollers and M24SR
- Based on STM32 MCU standard library
- Available functionalities:
- Read / Store NDEF message
- Bluetooth pairing (only on the Premium edition board, but software available)
- Toggle RF Enable/Disable
- Control GPO to interrupt MCU
- Password management (Password Authentication, Tag Read only/Write only, etc.)
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Software Type||Download|
Recommended for you
Latest from ST
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1 ST Dynamic NFC tag expansion board based on M24SR for STM32 NucleoPart Number
Dynamic NFC tag expansion board based on M24SR for STM32 Nucleo