STSW-ST25RFAL002 is the implementation of the RF/NFC abstraction layer (RFAL) for the ST25R3916.
The RFAL simplifies the development of applications by encapsulating device and protocol details.
The RFAL provides a common interface that makes the upper software layers independent from the used ST25R device. The RFAL with the same APIs is available for all ST25R devices, thus simplifying the software efforts when migrating from one device to another.
- Complete middleware to build NFC enabled applications based on the ST25R3916 device
- Supported modes:
- P2P initiator (PCM and ACM)
- P2P target (PCM and ACM)
- Card emulation
- Support of major NFC and proprietary technologies:
- NFC-A (ISO14443A)
- NFC-B (ISO14443B)
- NFC-F (FeliCa™)
- NFC-V (ISO15693)
- P2P (ISO18092)
- ST25TB, Kovio, B’, iClass, Calypso®
- Supported protocols:
- ISO-DEP (ISO data exchange protocol, ISO14443-4)
- NFC-DEP (NFC data exchange protocol, ISO18092)
- Easy portability across different platforms (MCUs/RTOSs/OSs)
- Compliant with main RF/NFC standards:
- NFC Forum
- MISRA C:2012 compliant
- Application examples availability
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Software Type||Download|