The STSW-BLEPROFILES is an evaluation SW package which provides a set of Bluetooth low energy standard profiles in binary format and supports the BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2 Bluetooth low energy (BLE) single-mode systems-on-chip.
The SW package also provides a set of profiles test applications allowing to show basic Bluetooth low energy (BLE) profiles working scenarios and to test the compliance with the BLE profiles specification.
Each profile test application comes with a complete set of header, source files and project files.
The STSW-BLEPROFILES SW package supports the STEVAL-IDB007Vx (x=1,1M,2), STEVAL-IDB008Vx (x=1,2), STEVAL-IDB009Vx (x=1) kit platforms available on relative web pages.
- Bluetooth® SMART profiles library SW package supporting BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2 Bluetooth low energy (BLE) systems-on-chip
- Bluetooth low energy profiles binary libraries for central and peripheral roles
- Bluetooth low energy profiles APIs and events callbacks interface
- Bluetooth low energy stack binary library
- Bluetooth low energy stack APIs and events callbacks interface
- Bluetooth low energy profiles test applications
- BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2 CMSIS files
- BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2 SDK, HAL and peripheral drivers
- STEVAL-IDB007Vx (x=1,1M,2), STEVAL-IDB008Vx (x=1,2), STEVAL-IDB009Vx (x=1) kit platforms
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|