The BlueNRG-1 ST-LINK utility is a full-featured software interface for programming BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2 devices.
This utility provides an easy-to-use and efficient environment for reading, writing to and verifying the device memory.
The tool offers a wide range of features to program BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2 memories (Flash, RAM), to verify the programming content (verify while and after programming, compare with file) and to automate the programming of microcontrollers.
The BlueNRG-1 ST-LINK utility software package is available for free download and is delivered in two versions: the GUI (Graphical User Interface) version and the CLI (Command Line Interface) version.
- Free download software
- Supports Motorola S19, Intel® HEX and binary formats
- Load, Edit and Save executable and/or data files generated by the Assembler/Linker or C compilers
- Erase, Program, View and Verify device Flash memory contents
- Automates programming of BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2 devices (Erase, Verify, Programming)
- Offers a command line interface
- Compares file with target memory
- Supports memory and core status view in Live update mode
- ST-LINK/V2 firmware upgrade
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|