The SPC56xL Discovery+ kit helps you to discover SPC56L line Power Architecture® Microcontrollers with full access to CPUs, I/O signals and peripherals such as CAN, UART, FlexRay, JTAG, K-Line, LIN at budget price.
Free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on www.st.com/SPC56Ldiscovery and inside SPC5Studio (www.st.com/spc5studio) to support quick evaluation and development.
SPC5studio includes visual configurable code generation engine, board support package (BSP), startup routines, interrupt services, free RTOS (optional) and a full set of low level drivers. SPC5Studio includes Hightec GNU "C" compiler, with a 30-days full free trial license. SPC5Studio is available for free download.
The SPC56xL family is designed to address all Automotive Applications but as well industrial safety oriented applications.
The SPC56xL devices featured specific functions to make the design of ASIL D/SIL-3 applications easier.
An E2E Community is available on ST WEB: https://my.st.com/public/STe2ecommunities/mcu.
- Board Supply: Single 12 VDC external power supply input. Two regulators provide power voltages 5 V and 3.3 V.
- Main power switch and three power supply status LEDs (+12 V, +5 V and +3.3 V)
- All MCU signals accessible by a 37 x 4 100 mil pin grid array allowing connection of an additional board for dedicated applications.
- JTAG interface (7 x 2 male 100 mil connector)
- Two FlexRay channels with jumper enable and DB9 male connector.
- Two CAN channels with jumper enable and DB9 male connector
- K-Line interface.
- Two LIN interfaces (HW configurable)
- Two potentiometers for analog voltage input
- Three user LEDs.
- 40 MHz crystal.
- Reset push button.
- Board size 115 x 135mm
- 12 VDC center positive, 2.1 mm inner diameter.
Recommended for you
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Core Product||Marketing Status||Supplier||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Specific features||Country of Origin||WEEE Compliant||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
Distributor availability ofSPC56EL70L5DISP
Distributor reported inventory date: 2020-09-18
|ST||EAR99||NEC||-||CHINA||-||139.0 / 1|