The STEVAL-TDR034V1 demonstration board is a 70 W hybrid RF power module for 12.5 V mobile radios that operate in the 380-470 MHz band.
This module is a 3-stage lineup power amplifier using the PD84002, the PD85006L-E and two PD85050S specially designed for broadband operation, which allows power control, high gain and high efficiency.
The board uses devices in plastic packages to ensure a high moisture sensitivity level.
For additional information, please refer to www.st.com/rf.
- N-channel enhancement-mode lateral MOSFETs (IDD ≅ 0 @VDD = 12.5 V, VGG = 0 V)
- Pout > 70 W, ηtot = 50% (typ) @VDD = 12.5 V, VGG = 5 V, Pin = 5 dBm
- Broadband frequency range: 380-470 MHz
- High moisture sensitivity level
- Low power control current IGG = 3 mA (typ) @VGG = 5 V
- ESD protection
- Development kit available to aid in production or system integration.
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Core Product||Marketing Status||Supplier||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Board production status||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|STEVAL-TDR034V1||No availability of distributors reported, please contact our sales office||PD84002; PD85006L-E; PD85050S||
|-||EAR99||NEC||Out of production||ITALY||332.0 / 1|