The ST25R3916-EMVCO kit is a reference design representing the contactless part of a payment terminal, including the example code for the EMVCo level 1 stack.
The board is equipped with a 2.4 inch display, surrounded by a two turns RF antenna, thus providing a typical use case in contactless payments.
The STM32L476 (packaged in a 100-pin LQFP) serves as host controller for the ST25R3916 and the connected peripherals.
- Based on the ST25R3916 high performance NFC universal device and EMVCo reader in QFN32, 5 mm x 5 mm package
- ISO 14443A, ISO 14443B (more protocols supported by ST25R3916-DISCO kit)
- Dynamic power output (DPO) and active wave shaping (AWS)
- User selectable and automatic gain control
- 65 mm x 74 mm, two turns antenna etched on the PCB
- STM32L476 32-bit microcontroller with 1 Mbyte embedded Flash memory, with integrated ST-LINK/V2 for programming and debugging
- Micro-USB connector for communication with the host PC and board supply
- 2.4 inch TFT connected in 16-bit parallel mode, and S-Touch controller
- Comprehensive device test environment (DTE) for controlling the EMVCo Level 1 firmware
- EMVCo 3.0 L1 compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.