Key Product Benefits
STM32L496AGI6 - ultra-low power MCU
The STM32L496AGI6 is the ultra-low-power microcontroller based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC core operating at a frequency of up to 80 MHz. It also implements a full set of DSP instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances application security. It offers up to three fast 12-bit ADCs (5 Msps), two comparators, two operational amplifiers, two DAC channels, an internal voltage reference buffer, a low-power RTC, two general-purpose 32-bit timer, two 16-bit PWM timers dedicated to motor control, seven general-purpose 16-bit timers, and two 16-bit low-power timers. It supports four digital filters for external sigma delta modulators (DFSDM).
ST4SIM-110M - eSIM
o This solution integrates advanced UICC features compliant with GlobalPlatform, ETSI, 3GPP and 3GPP2 specifications and thanks to trusted partners. The ST4SIM-110M is compliant with 2G / 3G / 4G (LTE) / CDMA / NB-IoT / CAT–M networks and already integrates a cellular connectivity configuration ready to be used on the field. The ST4SIM-110M provides a secure and interoperable Java Card environment compliant with Java Card v3.0.4 classic. This compliance is fundamental for all integrations and deployments of services owned by mobile network operators or third parties. The ST4SIM-110M can include an embedded secure element to store credential and/or independent applications directly managed by the MCU (or by another OEM element). It is based on the ST33G1M2M device, an industrial grade hardware solution (JEDEC standard), supporting severe conditions. The ST33G1M2M is a tamper-resistant secure element certified by Common Criteria EAL5+, with a powerful 32-bit Arm SecurCore SC300 RISC core. The ST4SIM-110M is available on multiple packages (Card plug-in. MFF2, WLCSP).
- STM32L496AGI6 Arm®(a)-based microcontroller featuring 1 Mbyte of Flash memory and 320 Kbytes of RAM in a UFBGA169 packageUSB OTG HS
- ST4SIM-110M embedded SIM
- Quectel BG96 worldwide cellular modem LTE Cat M1/Cat NB1/EGPRS module 300 kbps downlink, 375 kbps uplink
- Modem reset red LED and modem signaling green LED
- Switchable SIM interface, eSIM and micro SIM
- Pulse SMA antenna for frequency ranges: 824 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 MHz This antenna may not be suitable for your LTE Band, please use at that time the SPDA24700 antenna from Pulse