The ST4SIM-110M is an STMicroelectronics best-in-class embedded (u)SIM solution (also called eSIM) designed for all industrial devices.
This solution integrates advanced UICC features compliant with GlobalPlatform, ETSI, 3GPP and 3GPP2 specifications. In this way, it is possible to integrate easily most MNO / MVNO connectivity configurations.
Thanks to trusted partners, the ST4SIM-110M already integrates a cellular connectivity configuration ready to be used on the field.
The ST4SIM-110M provides a secure and interoperable Java Card environment compliant with Java Card v3.0.4 classic. This compliance is fundamental for all integrations and deployments of services owned by mobile network operators or third parties.
The ST4SIM-110M integrates a dynamic memory management with Java Card garbage collection mechanism optimizing the usage of the memory.
The ST4SIM-110M can include an embedded secure element to store credential and/or independent applications directly managed by the MCU (or by another OEM element).
It is based on the ST33G1M2M device, an industrial grade hardware solution (JEDEC standard), supporting severe conditions.
The ST4SIM-110M is a tamper-resistant secure element certified by Common Criteria EAL5+, with a powerful 32-bit Arm SecurCore SC300 RISC core.
- Configurable cellular network connectivity
- Compliant with 2G / 3G / 4G (LTE) / CDMA / NB-IoT / CAT–M networks
- Network access applications supported: SIM / USIM / ISIM / CSIM
- Secure element access control (ARF / PKCS#15)
- OTA capability over SMS, CAT-TP & HTTPS (including DNS)
- Extensible authentication protocol (EAP)
- Multi-interfaces able to combine (U)SIM + eSE
- Product available on ST33G1M2M
- ST33 product based on a 32-bit Arm SecurCore SC300 RISC core
- Supply voltage: Class A (5 V), Class B (3 V), Class C (1.8 V)
- Asynchronous serial I/O port ISO/IEC 7816-3 compatible (T=0 protocol)
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI), depending on packages
- Industrial qualification (JEDEC JESD47)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +105°C
- Common Criteria EAL5+
- ECOPACK-compliant packages
- D16 micromodule
- DFN8 with wettable flanks (MFF2)
- Symmetric cryptography DES / 3DES / AES
- Asymmetric cryptography RSA (up to 2048 bits)
- HTTPS remote management TLS v1.0, v1.1 and v1.2
- Elliptic curve cryptography (up to 521 bits) including preloaded curve NIST P-256 and brainpoolP256r1
- Authentication algorithm: Comp128-2/-3, MILENAGE, TUAK, CAVE
- Software standard compliancy
- Java Card™ v3.0.4 Classic
- GlobalPlatform® card specification v2.2, including GP amendments A, B, C, D and E
- ETSI, 3GPP and 3GPP2 release 12 (for further information, contact your local STMicroelectronics sales office)
- Power saving features (PSM and eDRX) defined by ETSI release 13
Recommended for you
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Marketing Status||Package||Packing Type||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST4SIM-110M||No availability of distributors reported, please contact our sales office|| |
Unit Price (US$)-
Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty
Country of Origin