These circuits are high speed JFET input dual operational amplifiers incorporating well matched, high voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit.
The devices feature high slew rates, low input bias and offset currents, and low offset voltage temperature coefficient.
- Latch up free operation
- Internal frequency compensation
- Low power consumption
- Low input bias and offset current
- Wide common-mode (up to VCC +) and differential voltage range
- High input impedance JFET input stage
- High slew rate 16 V/µs (typical)
- Output short-circuit protection
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.