The LM248 and LM348 consist of four independent, high-gain internally-compensated, low-power operational amplifiers which have been designed to provide functional characteristics identical to those of the familiar UA741 operational amplifier. In addition, the total supply current for all four amplifiers is compatible with the supply current of a single UA741 type operational amplifier. Other features include input offset current and input bias current which are much less than those of a standard UA741. Also, excellent isolation between amplifiers has been achieved by independently biasing each amplifier and using layout techniques which minimize thermal coupling.
The LM248 and LM348 can be used where multiple UA741 type amplifiers are being used and in applications where amplifier matching or high packaging density is required.
- Low supply current: 0.53 mA per amplifier
- Class AB output stage: no crossover distortion
- Pin compatibility with LM124, LM224, LM324
- Low input offset voltage: 1 mV
- Low input offset current: 2 nA
- Low input bias current: 30 nA
- Gain bandwidth product: 1.3 MHz
- High degree of isolation between amplifiers: 120 dB
- Overload protection for inputs and outputs
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.