This device consists of four independent precision voltage comparators. All these comparators are designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible.
These comparators also have a unique characteristic in that the input common-mode voltage range includes ground even though operated from a single power supply voltage.
- Wide single supply voltage range or dual supplies for all devices: +2 V to +36 V or ±1 V to ±18 V
- Very low supply current (1.1 mA) independent of supply voltage (1.4 mW/comparator at +5 V)
- Low input bias current: 25 nA typ.
- Low input offset current: ±5 nA typ.
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Low output saturation voltage: 250 mV typ. (IO= 4 mA)
- Differential input voltage range equal to the supply voltage
- TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS compatible outputs
Recommended for you
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Marketing Status||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Packing Type||Package||Temperature (°C)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
Distributor availability ofLM2901HYDT
Distributor reported inventory date: 2020-08-13
|EAR99||NEC||Tape And Reel||SO-14||-40||150||MOROCCO||0.632 / 1k|