This circuit consists of two independent, high gain operational amplifiers (op amps) that have frequency compensation implemented internally. They are designed specifically for automotive and industrial control systems. The circuit operates from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. The low power supply drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
Application areas include transducer amplifiers, DC gain blocks and all the conventional op amp circuits which can now be more easily implemented in single power supply systems. For example, these circuits can be directly supplied from the standard 5 V which is used in logic systems and easily provides the required electronic interfaces without requiring any additional power supply.
In linear mode, the input common-mode voltage range includes ground and the output voltage can also swing to ground, even though operated from a single power supply.
- Frequency compensation implemented internally
- Large DC voltage gain: 100 dB
- Wide bandwidth (unity gain): 1.1 MHz (temperature compensated)
- Very low supply current/amplifier, essentially independent of supply voltage
- Low input bias current: 20 nA (temperature compensated)
- Low input offset current: 2 nA
- Input common-mode voltage range includes negative rail
- Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
- Large output voltage swing 0 V to [(VCC +) -1.5 V]
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.