The MC3x171 series are single bipolar operational amplifiers offering both low consumption (200µA) and good speed (2.1MHz, 2V/µs).
Moreover the Input Common Mode Range extends down to the lower supply rail, allowing single supply operation from +4V to +44V.
- GOOD CONSUMPTION/SPEED RATIO : ONLY 200µA FOR 2.1MHz, 2Vµs
- WIDE INPUT COMMON MODE MODE VOLTAGE RANGE INCLUDING VCC-
- SINGLE (OR DUAL) SUPPLY OPERATION FROM +4V TO +44V (±2V TO ±22V)
- PIN TO PIN COMPATIBLE WITH STANDARD SINGLE OP-AMPs
- LOW LEVEL OUTPUT VOLTAGE CLOSE TO VCC- : 100mV TYPICAL
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.