The TL062, TL062A and TL062B devices are high-speed JFET input single operational amplifiers. Each of these JFET input operational amplifiers incorporates well matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit.
The devices feature high slew rates, low input bias and offset currents, and a low offset voltage temperature coefficient.
- Very low power consumption: 200 μA
- Wide common-mode (up to VCC+) and differential voltage ranges
- Low input bias and offset currents
- Output short-circuit protection
- High input impedance JFET input stage
- Internal frequency compensation
- Latch up free operation
- High slew rate: 3.5 V/μs
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.