These devices consist of a low-power voltage comparator designed specifically to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible.
These comparators also have a unique characteristic where the input common-mode voltage range includes ground, even though operated from a single power supply voltage.
- Wide single supply voltage range or dual supplies 2 V to 36 V or ± 1 V to ± 18 V
- Very low supply current (0.2 mA) independent of supply voltage (1 mW / comparator at 5 V)
- Low input bias current: 25 nA typ.
- Low input offset current: ± 5 nA typ.
- Low input offset voltage: ± 2 mV max. for TS391A
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Low output saturation voltage: 250 mV typ. (Io= 4 mA)
- Differential input voltage range equal to the supply voltage
- TTL, DTL, ECL, CMOS compatible outputs
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - TS391A
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from distributors||Order from ST||Marketing Status||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Packing Type||Package||Temperature (°C)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|TS391AILT|| distributors |
Distributor availability of TS391AILT
Distributor reported inventory date:
| Buy from Distributor || |
|EAR99||NEC||Tape and Reel||SOT23-5L||-40||125||CHINA|| |
Tape and Reel
Operating Temperature (°C)
Country of Origin:
(*) Suggested Resale Price (USD) per defined quantity for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors