This device consists of a low-power voltage comparator designed specifically to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible.
This comparator also has a unique characteristic in that the input common-mode voltage range includes ground, even though operated from a single power supply voltage.
- Wide single supply voltage range or dual supplies 2 V to 36 V or ± 1 V to ± 18 V
- Very low supply current (0.2 mA) independent of supply voltage (1 mW/comparator at 5 V)
- Low input bias current: 25 nA typ.
- Low input offset current: ± 5 nA typ.
- Low input offset voltage: ± 2 mV max. for TS391A
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Low output saturation voltage: 250 mV typ. (Io= 4 mA)
- Differential input voltage range equal to the supply voltage
- TTL, DTL, ECL, CMOS compatible outputs
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.