The TS985 is a single micropower and low voltage comparator. It can operate with a supply voltage ranging from 1.8 V to 5 V with a typical current consumption as low as 14 μA while achieving a 300 ns propagation delay. In addition, rail-to-rail inputs make it a perfect choice for low voltage applications.
The 6-bump chip scale package (CSP) is a real advantage for overcoming space constraints.
TS985 is specified for temperature between -40 °C to 85 °C, making it ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Supply operation from 1.8 to 5 V
- Low current consumption: 14 μA
- Rail to rail inputs, push-pull outputs
- Low propagation delay: 300 ns
- 60 μA supply current at 1 MHz switching frequency
- Low output saturation voltage
- Internal hysteresis
- Wide temperature range: -40 ° to 85 °C
- ESD tolerance: 2 kV HBM
- 6-bump CSP, 1.2 x 0.8 mm, 400 μm pitch
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.