The TEA2025B is a monolithic integrated circuit housed in the 12+2+2 PowerDIP16 package, intended for use as a dual or bridge power audio amplifier in portable radio cassette players.
- Dual or bridge connection modes
- Few external components
- Supply voltage 3 V to 15 V
- High channel separation
- Very low switch-on/off noise
- Max gain of 45 dB with adjustable external resistor
- Soft clipping
- Thermal protection
- PO= 2 · 1 W, VS= 6 V, RL= 4 Ω
- PO= 2 · 2.3 W, VS= 9 V, RL= 4 Ω
- PO= 2 · 0.1 W, VS= 3 V, RL= 4 Ω
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - TEA2025
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.