The TS2012EI is a fully-differential stereo class D power amplifier able to drive up to 1.15 W into an 8 Ω load at 5 V per channel. It achieves better efficiency compared to typical class AB audio amps.
The device has four different gain settings utilizing two digital pins: G0 and G1.
Pop and click reduction circuitry provides low on/off switch noise while allowing the device to start within 8 ms.
Two standby pins (active low) allow each channel to be switched off separately.
The TS2012EI is available in a Flip Chip 16 bump lead-free package.
- Operates from VCC = 2.5 to 5.5 V
- Dedicated standby mode active low for each channel
- Output power per channel: 1.15 W at 5 V or 0.63 W at 3.6 V into 8 Ω with 1% THD+N max.
- Output power per channel: 1.85 W at 5 V into 4 Ω with 1% THD+N max.
- Output short-circuit protection
- Four gain setting steps: 6, 12, 18, 24 dB
- Low current consumption
- PSSR: 63 dB typ. at 217 Hz.
- Fast startup phase: 7.8 ms
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Flip Chip 16 bump lead-free package
Recommended for you
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|Chip Scale Package 0.5mm pitch||Industrial||Ecopack3|| |
Package:Chip Scale Package 0.5mm pitch
Chip Scale Package 0.5mm pitch
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Package||Packing Type||Temperature (°C)||Marketing Status||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|TS2012EIJT||1 distributors||Buy now||Chip Scale Package 0.5mm pitch||Tape And Reel||-40||85|| |
|EAR99||CHINA||0.531 / 1k|
PackageChip Scale Package 0.5mm pitch
Packing TypeTape And Reel
Operating Temperature (°C)
Budgetary Price (US$)* / Qty
0.531 / 1k
Country of Origin