The L99DZ70XP is a microcontroller driven multifunctional door actuator driver for automotive applications. Up to five DC motors and five grounded resistive loads can be driven with six half bridges and five highside drivers. An electrochromic mirror glass can be controlled using the integrated SPI-driven module in conjunction with an external MOS transistor. The integrated SPI controls all operating modes (forward, reverse, brake and high impedance). Also all diagnostic information is available via SPI read.
- One full bridge for 6 A load (Ron = 150 mΩ)
- Two half bridges for 3 A load (Ron = 300 mΩ)
- Two half bridges for 0.75 A load (Ron = 1600 mΩ)
- One highside driver for 6 A load (Ron = 90 mΩ)
- Two configurable highside drivers for up to 1.5 A load (Ron = 500 mΩ) or 0.4 A (Ron = 1800 mΩ)
- Two highside drivers for 0.5 A load (Ron = 1600 mΩ)
- Programmable softstart function to drive loads with higher inrush currents as current limitation value
- Very low current consumption in standby mode (IS< 6 μA typ; Tj ≤ 85 °C; ICC< 5 μA typ; Tj≤ 85 °C)
- Current monitor output for all highside drivers
- Device contains temperature warning and protection
- Openload detection for all outputs
- Over-current protection for all otputs
- Separated half bridges for door lock motor
- PWM control of all outputs
- Charge pump output for reverse polarity protection
- STM standard serial peripheral interface (ST-SPI 3.0)
- Control block for electrochromic element
- Door actuator driver with 6 bridges for double door lock control, mirror fold and mirror axis control, highside driver for mirror defroster, bulbs and LEDs (replacement for L9950). Control block with external MOS transistor for charging / discharging of electrochromic glass.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.