The L99SD01-E is a device intended for driving inductive loads.
The inputs are CMOS-compatible. The diagnostic outputs CLAMP_FLAG and FAULT provide an indication of demagnetization mode and fault conditions, respectively.
The integrated standard serial interface (I2C) allows to digitally set peak and hold current values and other injection parameters. It also provides detailed diagnostic information. The device should work with pre-programmed peak and hold current values when values are not set by external micro. All injection parameters can be changed during operating conditions and taken into account at the first injection rising edge after the end of communication. Diagnostic information is available in case of overcurrent, overtemperature, overvoltage and open-load.
- Excitation switch S1 = 60 mΩ
- Recirculation Switch S2= 60 mΩ
- CMOS compatible Inputs
- Load current up to 14 A
- Integrated clamp structure
- Switch S1clamp voltage = 45 V (minimum)
- Current sense amplifier with internal sense resistor
- S1switch PWM operation above 10 KHz
- I2C standard interface for mode control and enhanced diagnostic
- Diagnostic output:
- Open drain fault detection
- Flag of clamp activation at the end of injection cycle
- Input for voltage monitoring and feedback
- Thermal shutdown and warning
- Overcurrent shutdown and diagnostic
- Undervoltage and overvoltage detection
- Open-load detection
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.