The TDA7565 is a new BCD technology quad bridge type of car radio amplifier in Flexiwatt27 package specially intended for car radio applications.
Thanks to the DMOS output stage the TDA7565 has a very low distortion allowing a clear powerful sound.
The built-in voltage converter control block assures a very high output power with an extremely low number of added components.
Furthermore, the converter makes the TDA7565 compliant to the most recent OEM specifications for low voltage operation (so called 'start-stop' battery profile during engine stop), helping car manufacturers to reduce the overall emissions and thus contributing to environment protection.
- Multipower BCD technology
- DMOS power output
- Non-switching high efficiency amplifier
- Switching high efficiency voltage converter
- High output power capability:
- 4 x 41 W max @ Vs= 14.4 V
- 4 x 59 W @ Vs= 14.4 V and PWM = 17.5 V
- Full I2C bus driving:
- Independent front/rear soft play/mute
- Selectable gain 26 dB - 12 dB (for low noise line output function)
- High efficiency enable/disable
- Voltage converter enable/disable
- Regulated voltage selection
- Switching frequency selection
- Hardware mute function
- Full fault protection
- DC offset detection
- Four independent short circuit protection
- Clipping detector with selectable threshold(1 % / 10 %) via I2C bus
MWC 2019 eSIM
Power amplifier system for automotive applications
A short introduction to STPA001 class AB amplifier
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|FLEXIWATT FM2 27||Automotive||Ecopack2||
Package:FLEXIWATT FM2 27
FLEXIWATT FM2 27
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.