The 74LCX00 device is a low-voltage CMOS quad dual input NAND gate manufactured with sub-micron silicon gate and double layer metal wiring C2MOS technology. It is ideal for low-power and high-speed 3.3 V applications and can be interfaced to a 5 V signal environment for inputs.
It has the same speed performance at 3.3 V as the 5 V AC/ACT family, combined with lower power consumption.
All inputs and outputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge, giving them 2 kV ESD immunity and transient excess voltage.
- 5 V tolerant inputs
- High speed
- tPD= 4.3 ns (max.) at VCC= 3 V
- Power-down protection on inputs and outputs
- Symmetrical output impedance
- |IOH| = IOL= 24 mA (min.) at VCC= 3 V
- PCI bus levels guaranteed at 24 mA
- Balanced propagation delay
- tPLH≅ tPHL
- Operating voltage range
- VCC(opr.) = 2.0 V to 3.6 V
- Pin and function compatible with 74 series 00
- Latch-up performance exceeds 500 mA(JESD 17)
- ESD performance
- HBM: 2000 V (MIL STD 883 method 3015)
- MM: 200 V
- CDM: 1000 V
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.