The HCF4069U is a monolithic integrated circuit fabricated in metal oxide semiconductor technology available in the SO14 package. The HCF4069U consists of six COS/MOS inverter circuits. This device is intended for all general purpose inverter applications where the medium power TTL-drive and logic level conversion capabilities of circuits such as HCF4049 hex inverter/buffers are not required.
- Medium-speed operation tPD= 30 ns (typ.) at 10 V
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- Quiescent current specified up to 20 V
- 5 V, 10 V, and 15 V parametric ratings
- Input leakage current II= 100 nA (max.) at VDD= 18 V and TA= 25 °C
- 100 % tested for quiescent current
- ESD performance
- HBM: 1 kV
- MM: 200 V
- CDM: 1 kV
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.