The HCF4093 is a monolithic integrated circuit fabricated in metal oxide semiconductor technology available in the SO14 package.
The HCF4093 consists of four Schmitt trigger circuits. Each circuit function has a 2-input NAND gate with Schmitt trigger action on both inputs. The gate switches at different points for positive and negative going signals. The difference between the positive voltage (VP) and the negative voltage (VN) is defined as hysteresis voltage (VH).
- Schmitt trigger action on each input with no external components
- Hysteresis voltage typically 0.9 V at VDD = 5 V and 2.3 V at VDD =10 V
- Noise immunity greater than 50 % of VDD ( typ.)
- No limit on input rise and fall times
- Quiescent current specified up to 20 V
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- 5 V, 10 V, and 15 V parametric ratings
- Input leakage current II= 100 nA (max.) at VDD = 18 V and TA= 25 °C
- 100 % tested for quiescent current
- ESD performance
- HBM: 2 kV
- MM: 200 V
- CDM: 1 kV
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.