The M74HC04 is a high-speed CMOS hex inverter manufactured using silicon gate C2MOS technology.
The internal circuit is composed of 3 stages including a buffer output which enables high noise immunity and stable output.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits to guard against static discharge and transient excess voltage.
- High speed: tPD= 8 ns (typ.) at VCC= 6 V
- Low power dissipation: ICC= 1 μA (max.) at TA = 25 °C
- High noise immunity: VNIH= VNIL= 28% VCC(min.)
- Symmetrical output impedance: |IOH| = IOL= 4 mA (min) at VCC= 4.5 V
- Balanced propagation delays: tPLH@ tPHL
- Wide operating voltage range: VCC(OPR) = 2 V to 6 V
- Pin and function compatible with 74 series 04
- ESD performance
- CDM: 1 kV
- HBM: 2 kV
- MM: 200 V
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.