The B-STLINK-VOLT board is an additional module for the STLINK-V3SET, performing voltage adaptation for STM32 microcontroller targets running below 3.3 V down to 1.65 V.
This module can be enclosed directly in the original STLINK-V3SET casing when used as an STM32 debugging probe (JTAG/SWD/SWV/VCP) through the STDC14 connector. It can be inserted also between the STLINK-V3SET main board (MB1441) and its baseline adapter board (MB1440) when providing access to bridge signals and other connectors.
B-STLINK-VOLT is not required for STM8 targets, for which voltage adaptation is performed on the baseline adapter board (MB1440) provided with the STLINK-V3SET.
- 1.65 V - 3.3 V voltage adapter board for STLINK-V3SET
- Input/output level shifters for STM32 debug SWD, SWV and JTAG signals
- Input/output level shifters for VCP Virtual COM port (UART) signals
- Input/output level shifters for the bridge (SPI/UART/I2C/CAN/GPIOs) signals
- Closed casing when using the STDC14 connector (STM32 SWD, SWV and VCP)
- Compatible with the STLINK-V3SET adapter board (MB1440) for STM32 microcontrollers JTAG and bridge
- Operating temperature from 0 °C to 50 °C
Recommended for you
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Core Product||Marketing Status||Supplier||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
Distributor availability ofB-STLINK-VOLT
Distributor reported inventory date: 2020-08-04
|ST||EAR99||NEC||20.0 / 1|