This Schottky rectifier is packaged in SMBFlat and designed for high frequency miniature switched mode power supplies such as adaptors and on board DC to DC converters for automotive applications.
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Negligible switching losses
- High junction temperature capability
- Low leakage current
- Good trade-off between leakage current and forward voltage drop
- Avalanche specification
- ECOPACK®compliant component
- PPAP capable
- VRRM guaranteed from -40 to +175 °C
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.