The TURBOSWITCH “H” is an ultra high performance diode composed of two 300V dice in series. TURBOSWITCH “H” family drastically cuts losses in the associated MOSFET when run at high dIF/dt.
- C = 7pF
- Especially suited as boost diode in continuous mode power factor correctors and hard switching conditions.
- Internal ceramic insulated devices with equal thermal conditions for both 300V diodes.
- Designed for high di/dt operation. Hyperfast recovery current to compete with GaAs devices. Allows downsizing of mosfet and heatsinks.
- Matched diodes for typical PFC application without need for voltage balance network.
- Insulation (2500V RMS) allows placement on same heatsink as mosfet and flexible heatsinking on common or separate heatsink.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.