The STTH802SFY ultrafast recovery diode has been designed for automotive applications.
Packaged in PSMC (TO-277A), this device provides a high level of performance in a compact and flat package which can withstand high operating junction temperature.
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Very low conduction losses
- Negligible switching losses
- 175 °C maximum junction temperature
- VRRM guaranteed from -40 °C to 175 °C
- Wettable flanks for automatic visual inspection
- PPAP capable
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.