The X-NUCLEO-IHM09M1 is a motor control connector expansion board for STM32 Nucleo. It provides an easy way to evaluate motor control solutions for three-phase motors by adapting the STM32 Nucleo board with an external ST motor control power board, thanks to ST morpho and motor control connector. The 34-pin motor control connector is compatible with all major ST motor control power boards, requiring an external digital section (MCU) to drive a three-phase motor. The DAC connector supports user code development and testing with easy access to the MCU peripherals. A LED is available for fault condition signaling or status indication.
- ST motor control connector (34 pins) compatible with major ST motor control power boards
- STM32 Nucleo support, thanks to ST morpho connectors
- Compatible with six-step and FOC motor control firmware library by ST
- Debug connector for DAC, GPIOs, etc.
- Fully populated board conception with test points
- LED for fault condition or status indication
- Potentiometer available (i.e. for speed reference)
- RoHS compliant
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.