SPC5-MCTK-LIB is part of the SPC5 Motor control Tool Kit solution to develop Automotive application for BLDC motor control.
The Library is made of a FOC FW library and a SPC5Studio configurator plugin.
SPC5-MCTK-LIB enables user to evaluate the SPC5 MCU performance in applications driving single or dual Field Oriented Control of 3-phase Permanent Magnet motors (PMSM,BLDC).
SPC5Studio Motor Control Configurator plugin reduces the design effort and time in the SPC5 PMSM FOC firmware library configuration. The users, through a graphical user interface (SPC5Studio), can generates all parameter which configure the library according to the application needs. Moreover, using real time monitor (SPC5-MCTK-LM) user can visualize speed and power on a running motor as well as change directly firmware settings like amplification gain or reference speed.
- SPC5 BLDC/PMSM FOC library
- Single/Dual motor vector control (FOC)
- Current reading topologies supported:
- 2-shunt current sensing (on motor phases and inverter legs)
- Speed/position sensors (Encoder, Hall, Resolver) and sensor-less operation (State observer) are supported.
- Speed and Torque control
- Motor control algorithms implemented for specific needs: Max Torque Per Ampere, Flux Weakening and Feed Forward
- Firmware ANSI C, MISRA check compliancy.
- SPC560P and SPC560EL microcontrollers supported
- L9907, L99ASC03G FET driver support
- STGAP1S galvanic isolated single gate driver support for High Voltage traction application
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|