This kit includes a complete firmware release for STEVAL-IDP004V1 and STEVAL-IDP003V1 evaluation boards to facilitate system management in terms of configuration, data exchange and processing. It is based on the STM32CubeHAL library and uses the powerful STM32CubeMX tool to configure the microcontroller and update the created workspace without data loss.
A simple command interface lets you manage PC and system configuration using the RS-485 interface and Master-Device communication between STEVAL-IDP004V1 and STEVAL-IDP003V1.
Data exchange with a sensor is implemented via on-board data acquisition through an I²C interface. Data processing (i.e., vibration monitoring with the IIS2DH sensor) is implemented through dedicated routines using the DSP_Lib to perform Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) calculations.
- Firmware package developed for STM32 microcontroller ARM® Cortex®-M0+ and ARM Cortex-M3
- Compliant with STM32Cube framework
- Portable across other STM32 platforms
- PC interface based on RS-485 communication
- Communication layer for exchanging data between master and sensor nodes
- Sensor configuration and sensor data acquisition
- Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) calculation to evaluate the vibration spectrum
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|