The STSW-KITSTKNX is demonstration firmware for the EVALKITSTKNX evaluation kit.
The firmware uses a demonstration version of the TAPKO® KNX protocol stack KAIstack. (www.tapko.de )
This software runs on the STM32F103 and provides complete management of the EVALKITSTKNX evaluation board.
It is built on top of Standard Peripheral Libraries (SPL) developed by ST.
The software comes with three examples of implementation to demonstrate STKNX capabilities:
- 4 in - 4 out
- LED Leveling
- Pseudo LED Dimmer
- TAPKO KNX demonstration protocol stack KAIstack for KNX communication using the STKNX miniature transceiver
- Compatible with ETS engineering tool software
- Three examples to demonstrate KNX capabilities of STKNX miniature transceiver
- Uses the ST Standard Peripheral Libraries (SPL)
- Supported development environment: STMicroelectronics STM32CubeIDE available on www.st.com
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|