The STSW-L9963E is the PC Graphical User Interface (GUI) dedicated to set and control EVAL-L9963E-MCU hardware tool for evaluation of L9963E automotive chip for battery management applications.
STSW-L9963E can be used for the evaluation of EVAL-L9963E-MCU as a 48 V battery management system (BMS) or as lower stage of a distributed BMS (additional stages can be added thanks to up to 31 additional EVAL-L9963E-NDS nodes).
STSW-L9963E allows the control of all the L9963E functionalities thanks to multiple tab for configuration, complete diagnostic monitoring, register level control. The GUI also allows data logging and data export for offline data analysis.
EVAL-L9963E-MCU hosts an onboard microcontroller with preloaded GUI firmware intended to be used with STSW-L9963E PC Graphical User Interface.
- Complete Graphical User Interface (GUI) for EVAL-L9963E-MCU evaluation board
- Can be used to evaluate L9963E via EVAL-L9963E-MCU + EVAL-L9963E-NDS with up to 32 nodes
- Fully synchronized current and voltage cells samples measurement
- Coulomb counter support
- Allows the control of all the L9963E functionalities such as balancing and temperature measurement
- High-level function for L9963E configuration
- Complete diagnostic monitoring
- Register level control of L9963E
- Data logging and data export