This package contains all source files to compile firmware for the M24LR-DISCOVERY board.
This software includes drivers for M24LR devices (ISO15693 dynamic tag), running on STM8 microcontroller.
With this software you will be able to read or write a NDEF message to the EEPROM through i²c, enable/disable energy harvesting and get temperature from sensor and display it on screen.
- Driver I²C to communicate between STM8 and M24LR.
- Sample application to store / read NDEF message.
- Energy harvesting control.
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Software Type||Download|