The STSW-OPAMP002 package includes firmware used for an electromyogram (EMG) application. The X-NUCLEO-IKA01A1 board embeds several configurations based on operational amplifiers. This software and the associated design tip (DT0061, available on www.st.com) shows how to configure it to develop an EMG. The application allows users to trigger an action through muscle contraction using the TSZ124 operational amplifier. The magnitude of muscle contractions can vary depending on body characteristics, therefore a calibration process has been implemented.
This application can be used for fitness, healthcare, remote control, or video games for an improved gaming experience, as well and for other activities.
- Enables LED illumination by muscle contraction
- Based on the X-NUCLEO-IKA01A1
- Firmware for NUCLEO-F401 with IAR development environment
- Sample code includes a calibration process
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|