ST PowerStudio is a dynamic electro-thermal simulation software dedicated to power devices by ST. The software provides a comprehensive power and thermal analysis able to predict the device performance, shortening the solution design and saving time and resources. Furthermore, the tool helps to select the proper device fitting the application mission profile.
ST PowerStudio is based on a very precise built-in electrical and thermal model, for each device, and thanks to an iterative calculation, taking into account the self-heating effects, it provides a highly accurate estimation of the power loss and the junction and case temperatures.
- Comprehensive power and thermal analysis
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface with grouped device controls
- Advanced product selector
- Static and dynamic mission profile
- Simulation time selection with very long mission profile duration
- Several thermal set-up input conditions
- Supports simulation without or with heatsink (allowing the user defined heatsink parameters)
- Internal self-heating model
- Virtual scopes for real-time power loss and junction/case temperatures evaluation
- Additional graphs for power loss analysis vs load current and switching frequency
- Output data for each power device
- Enables heatsink size estimation
- Output file report
- Web connectivity
- Multilanguage (English, Chinese, Japanese)
- Built-in user manual
- Free evaluation version
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|