STSW-ST25DV007 (applies to ST25DV04K, ST25DV16K, and ST25DV64K) and STSW-ST25DV009 (applies to ST25DV04KC, ST25DV16KC, and ST25DV64KC) software packages provide the Linux user space drivers and the associated examples for the ST25DV-I2C series Dynamic NFC Tags.
Both software packages allow the user to control an ST25DV-I2C dynamic tag from the user space of a Linux platform, by using the I2C and GPIO interfaces.
The packages (free, with user friendly license terms) come with a user manual describing their structure, and how to reuse them on a Linux platform.
- Linux® user space driver for the ST25DV-I2C series Dynamic NFC Tags
- Available examples
- Write NDEF URI message
- Write NDEF Bluetooth® message
- Activate GPO interrupt
- Activate low-power down
- Set I2C protection
- Set I2C channel, for STSW-STDV009 only
- Set I2C mode, for STSW-STDV009 only
- Use ST25DV-I2C mailbox
- ST25 FTM (fast transfer mode), for STSW-STDV007 only