This intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) for the Windows® environment allows the user to configure and control the evaluation kit. It supports EVALSTPM-3PHISO.
The EVALSTPM-3PHISO evaluation board implements a complete 3-phase energy meter with low-cost shunt current sensors.
The EVALSTPM-3PHISO GUI allows to easily access the internal parameters to read metrology data, to modify the internal configuration for a high flexibility of the application, and to calibrate the board:
- A set of registers, containing metrology measurements and calibration/configuration data can be read and written for each phase
- Common registers to the 3 phases can be read and written.
- Basic metrology application for a 3-phase meter, each with voltage and current monitoring
- Configuration set of metrology registers, containing metrology measurements and calibration/configuration data
- Active wideband, active fundamental, reactive and apparent power calculation for each phase and cumulative
- Active wideband, active fundamental, reactive and apparent energy calculation for each phase and cumulative
- RMS and THD (optional) calculation of each voltage and current signal
- Line period and phase shift measurement for each phase
- Phase voltage delays
- USB communication available through virtual COM port mode