UNICO-GUI is a comprehensive software package for the evaluation boards of all MEMS sensors available in ST’s product portfolio (accelerometers, gyroscopes, magnetometers and environmental sensors). It is available for Linux Debian-based / Mac OS X / Windows platforms.
UNICO-GUI is a cross-platform graphical user interface interacting with STEVAL-MKI109V3 (Professional MEMS tool) which is the motherboard compatible with all ST MEMS adapter boards.
UNICO-GUI allows quick and easy setup of the sensors, as well as the complete configuration of all the registers and the advanced features (such as Machine Learning Core, Finite State Machine, pedometer, etc.) embedded in the digital output devices. The software visualizes the output of the sensors in both graphical and numeric format, and allows the user to save or generally manage data coming from the device.
The software package also contains the firmware (.bin and .dfu files) ready to be flashed on the motherboard.
- Complete software package for MEMS evaluation boards
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) for Linux (Debian-based) / Mac OS X / Windows platforms, for easy setup of the sensors, register configuration, data logging, and plots
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download||Previous versions|