The ECMF04-4HSM10Y is an integrated common mode filter designed to suppress EMI/RFI common mode noise on high speed buses HDMI 1.4, USB 3.1 and MIPI. It is designed to replace discrete common mode chokes or LTCC.
The device embeds ESD protections on connector side to meets ISO 10605 requirements.
Packaged in QFN-10L with wettable flank, it is compatible with automatic visual inspection.
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- 2.2 GHz differential bandwidth to comply with HDMI 1.4, USB 3.1, MIPI, display port
- Common mode attenuation on LTE, GSM, and GPS frequencies:
- -20 dB at 0.7 GHz
- -25 dB from 0.8 to 0.9 GHz
- -14 dB at 1.5 GHz
- Wettable flank for automatic optical inspection
- Low PCB space consumption: 3.5 mm²
- Thin package for compact applications: 0.75 mm
- RoHS package
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.