The EVAL6393FB demonstrates how to use two L6393 drivers to drive a single-phase load through a full-bridge topology. This allows both the direction and the value of the current flowing into the load to be controlled. Typical loads, which can be effectively driven by using this topology, are single-phase BLDC motors, fans and HID lamps. Thanks to the integrated features of the L6393, the board has a very small footprint and an optimized layout, and can be simply run by applying the BUS voltage and a direction signal.
- ~150 W drive capability (50 V - 3.0 Ar.m.s.)
- Very low area occupation, all devices and power switches in SMD package (no heatsink)
- Fast-decay or slow-decay on-board constant off-time peak current control
- PWM voltage mode control with overcurrent protection possible via external logic signals
- Driver supply voltage on-board generation directly from BUS voltage
- Carefully optimized layout
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.