The EVALSTGAP2HDM is an half bridge evaluation board designed to evaluate the STGAP2HD isolated dual gate driver
The gate driver is characterized by 4 A current capability and rail-to-rail outputs, making the device suitable also for high power applications such as motor drivers in industrial applications equipped with MOSFET, IGBT power switches.
The device integrates protection functions: dedicated SD and BRAKE pins are available, UVLO and thermal shutdown are included to easily design high reliability systems, and the interlocking function prevents outputs from being high at the same time.
The device allows implementing negative gate driving, and the on-board isolated DC-DC converters allow working with optimized driving voltage for MOSFET, IGBT.
The EVALSTGAP2HDM board allows evaluating all the STGAP2HDM features while driving a half-bridge power stage with voltage rating up to 1200 V in TO-220 or TO-247 package.
The board allows easily selecting and modifying the values of relevant external components in order to ease driver performance evaluation under different applicative conditions and fine pre-tuning of final application components.
- High voltage rail up to 1200 V
- Negative gate driving
- On-board isolated DC-DC converters to supply high-side and low-side gate drivers, fed by VAUX = 5 V, with 5.2 kV maximum isolation
- VDD logic supplied by on-board generated 3.3 V or VAUX = 5V
- Easy jumper selection of driving voltage configuration: +15/0 V; +15/-3 V; +19/0 V; +19/-3 V;
- Driver current capability: 4 A source/sink @ 25°C
- 4 A Miller CLAMP
- Short propagation delay: 75 ns
- UVLO function
- Configurable interlocking function
- Dedicated SD and BRAKE pins
- Gate driving voltage up to 26 V
- 3.3 V, 5 V TTL/CMOS inputs with hysteresis
- Temperature shutdown protection
- Standby function
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from distributors||Order from ST||Core Product||Marketing Status||Supplier||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|EVALSTGAP2HDM|| distributors |
Distributor availability of EVALSTGAP2HDM
Distributor reported inventory date:
| Buy from Distributor ||STGAP2HD|| |
Country of Origin:
(*) Suggested Resale Price (USD) per defined quantity for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors