The board implements a 400 W, wide-range mains input, PFC pre-conditioner suitable for ATX PSU, Flat screen displays, etc. To make possible the use of a low-cost device like the L6562A at this power level, usually prohibitive for TM PFC, the chip operates with Fixed-Off-Time control.
This allows continuous conduction mode operation, normally achievable with more expensive control chips and more complex control architectures. For technical details and demoboard performance, please refer to the available application note.
- EMI: in accordance with EN55022 Class-B
- Maximum ambient temperature: 50 °C
- Low profile design: 35 mm component maximum height
- PCB type and size: single side,70 μm,CEM- 1,148.5x132 mm
- Maximum switching frequency: 85 kHz (@Vin= 90 Vac, Pout= 400 W)
- Hold-up time: 22 ms (VDROP after hold-up time: 300 V)
- Line voltage range: 90 to 265 Vac
- Regulated output voltage: 400 V
- Minimum line frequency (fL): 47 Hz
- Maximum 2fL output voltage ripple: 10 V pk-pk
- Minimum estimated efficiency: 90% (@Vin= 90 Vac, Pout= 400 W)
- Rated output power: 400 W
Recommended for you
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Core Product||Marketing Status||Supplier||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Board production status||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
Distributor availability ofEVL6562A-400W
Distributor reported inventory date: 2020-08-09